The Mausolea & Monuments Trust


The Mausolea & Monuments Trust is run entirely by volunteers.  People give their time and expertise to look after the mausolea we have in guardianship, to open them on Heritage Open Days and by arrangement, to organise and lead events and give lectures, to expand and update the gazetteer, and to edit and write for Mausolus. 

Volunteers undertake the fundraising, collect membership subscriptions, run the virtual office and safeguard the finances;  we have minimal office costs.

Of course we employ professionals where we need advice on particular projects, whether it is architectural expertise for individual mausolea in guardianship; website design, or the audit of our accounts.  But by supporting the Mausolea & Monuments Trust you may be sure that as much of your gift as is possible goes towards cherishing the vulnerable architectural gems we champion.

Please be as generous as you can.

Donation by Cheque - Form

To Donate please click the button below, you will be taken to a PayPal form.

NOTE: After you have donated above, please can you also complete the form below for our records - it will mean we can match the gift to your record when it arrives.

Gift Aid Declaration

Gift Aid

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must select 'Yes' below:


Fields marked with a * are mandatory. The form will not send if these fields are not completed.

and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to The Mausolea and Monuments Trust.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Purpose of your Donation:

Please notify the charity if you:
• want to cancel this declaration
• change your name or home address
• no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code

 Please type the characters you see in the image above *

This site uses cookies to enhance and improve your experience when browsing. To find out more about the way in which we use cookies please read our Privacy & Cookies policy